Market leaders Global ITN will be present at Data Centre World in Marina Bay Sands, Singapore on the 12th and 13th October 2016. Global ITN are experts in providing IT infrastructure services for all business sectors.
We are an information technology services company with headquarters in Singapore. Global ITN has built a loyal client base throughout Asia, Africa & Europe. In fact, we partner with market leaders to provide personalized service, technical expertise and industry knowledge. Global ITN’s CEO Alan Hannigan states that “Information Technology is one of the most fundamental components of any business. A business requires reliable and effective IT configuration in the current fast-paced marketplace where technologies are developing rapidly and working with the right IT service provider is crucial.”
Global ITN also provides data centre deployment and office relocation services for existing and new business requirements. As a matter of fact, data centre deployment requires a team of experts to ensure a smooth and complete set-up with minimal interruption to business functioning. Global ITN’s data centre experts will also perform a survey and research to ensure optimal data centre deployment, providing a complete package of services for all data centre requirements.
What Global ITN offers:
- Hosting multi-tier platforms in carrier-neutral co-location data centres across a global infrastructure
- Securely deliver mission-critical applications and content to end consumers with excellent response times
- Green data centre partners equipped with efficient cooling facilities that can deliver high power density in an energy-efficient space
- Business continuity deployment preparation
- System redundancy for power supply, air conditioning and your network
- Remote hands: On-site physical presence for maintenance of facilities
- Also, disaster recovery and operational support
- Also, 24 ⁄ 7 operations and maintenance system support
Global ITN: Global ITN delivers IT services for both small to medium businesses (SMBs) and large corporations. These services include network design and installation, wireless networks, enhancing new and existing data centre deployments, IT support and much more.