Cloud Computing Services
Global ITN’s cloud computing services enable our clients to use cloud platforms to achieve their business goals. While more traditional on-premises approaches would struggle to accomplish these business goals. Using public cloud services provides flexibility and dynamism with associated cost saving benefits. This provides new opportunities for IT and service integration as businesses grow and evolve. Additionally, our cloud computing services include cloud maintenance and cloud migration.
Global ITN is an Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Cloud Solutions Partner. The cloud experts and consultants at Global ITN will assess and deliver advanced cloud solutions that will fast-track our clients to reach their business goals.
What Global ITN offers:
- Assessment – Through a comprehensive assessment involving the client, we can understand our clients’ needs and determine which application(s) are a suitable fit for the cloud. Furthermore, this assessment will help us determine a recommended road-map based on a cost-benefit analysis and how the platform is likely to evolve in the future.
- Road-map – We provide a strategic road-map for Private Cloud, Public Cloud and Hybrid Cloud for your application development needs.
- Proof-of-Concept – This service helps clients to validate cloud platform concepts before performing Cloud migration on a full-scale production development effort.
- Project Support – This value-added service offers a full range of services from plan to design and implementation; leveraging appropriate Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) cloud platform capabilities.
- SaaS Services – Software as a Service provides hosting applications required for your business; such as HR, Finance, CRM, Ticketing and websites with multi-tenancy.
- Managed Services –Global ITN will take full responsibility for all aspects of operating and maintaining your public cloud platform including billing, monitoring, help-desk support, back up and disaster recovery solutions as well as Cloud maintenance.