Cisco Meraki provides a networking solution that meets the needs of companies of all sizes. Therefore, whether you are setting up a new office or upgrading your current network, the consistent and replicable configuration allows you to seamlessly build on your current network. With dynamic and reliable out-of-band cloud architecture, Cisco Meraki changes how we manage networks today. We can create secure networks and manage them from anywhere whilst also allowing for growth and expansion.
Below we will consider why you should be using CISCO Meraki:
Firstly, Meraki’s products are a scalable enterprise solution. Their range of products interacts with each other. This gives a range of outcomes which can be managed from anywhere using the web-based Meraki Dashboard and the Meraki Mobile App. Also, Meraki’s cloud managed “Full Stack” solution incorporates security appliances, switches, access points and enterprise mobility management.
Secondly, all Cisco products are built with the highest security measures in place. Security is a strategic priority for Cisco with Cisco Meraki Trust with the secure out of band architecture as well as administrative tools. These tools maximize the security of their network deployments. These tools include two-factor authentication, password policies, the principle of least privilege with role-based administration, configuration change email alerts, configuration and login audits, SSL certificates verification and idle timeout. Use of these tools provides optimal protection, visibility, and control over your Cisco Meraki network.
Straightforward licencing with technical support included
Thirdly, Meraki licensing is uncomplicated and user-friendly. It’s simple, each managed network device needs a single Meraki Dashboard license.
Next, if you are on-site and have an internet connection and power, all you need to do is to plug in your Meraki devices. Consequently, everything else can be done remotely by your technical expert.
Powerful features enabled by the cloud architecture:
- Automatic firmware upgrades
- Secure Site-to-Site VPN without previous IPsec knowledge
- Layer 7 traffic visibility
- Virtual Stacking
- Intelligent WAN traffic optimisation
- Manage your mobile devices and desktops
- Automatic Network Topology Map
Why choose Global ITN for your Cisco Meraki Wireless Solution:
- Providing Cisco Meraki wireless & cloud-managed networking solutions to companies throughout APAC
- Connecting you to an integrated networking platform. Consequently, a platform built for management
- Simple and quick deployment. As a result, meeting your Cloud management needs effortlessly.
- Experienced Meraki products specialists
- Authorized reseller
- Also mission critical and security conscious customer deployments
- Also multi-site management, and automatic monitoring and alerts ensuring that your network is always up-to-date and working seamlessly